Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Position Summary: The Information Security Assistant will assist the Information Security Officer (ISO) in overseeing the information security of the company through review and revision of policies, annual training, and ensuring appropriate implementation of controls and compliance documentation. This person will also assist with the Vendor Management, Business Continuity Plan (BCP), and Disaster Response (DR) programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Vendor Management Program
- Work closely with the Company’s management team and individual Business Managers to ensure all vendors are approved and current, required documents are secured prior to establishing a relationship with the vendor, (i.e. Non-disclosure agreements, proof of any required regulatory compliance materials, service level agreements, executed contracts and/or W9s, and vendor oversight is completed on a timely basis.
- Input and maintain vendors in enterprise vendor management solution.
- Initiate and facilitate Business Managers’ reviews of any expiring or auto renewing contracts and any other required documents with expiration dates (i.e. Workers’ Compensation insurance for vendors performing services on-site, etc.).
- Information Security
- Review and revise policies and procedures.
- Review employee security profiles to ensure appropriate access on systems, as needed.
- Review and sign off on system change reports on a periodic basis.
- Review and approve new hire and employee access change forms prior to presentment to IT, as needed.
- Audit software application user access on a quarterly basis.
- Create and distribute security awareness emails on a monthly basis.
- Assist with ensuring compliance through adequate training programs and periodic internal and external security audits.
- Review and update BCP/DR plan on quarterly basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- High School diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a business operations role.
- Previous information security and/or vendor management experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Strong understanding of operations and administration concepts with a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Proven interpersonal and relational skills; ability to work well in a small, collaborative team, while also communicating and interacting with a larger group of executives and professionals.
- Intermediate skills in Excel; proficient in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with a sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail.
- Must be able to receive and follow instructions given by management, develop solutions to unique problems.
- Strong research and root cause analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task and stay focused at high levels of productivity.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to changing work situations and procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
The work environment characteristics described here maybe encountered while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phone, and printers, light traffic).
- Ability to work in a confined area.
- Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Occasional stooping or kneeling may be necessary.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear and use hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard and telephone.
- Specific vision abilities are required by this job due to computer work.
- Light to moderate lifting is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
SALARY AND EMPLOYMENT
- Pay range dependent on skill level, knowledge, expertise and experience.
- Comprehensive company benefits, including Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) Plan.
We are a dynamic organization with great customers and a culture where people are valued and empowered to deliver amazing results. We are also growing and looking to hire talented and passionate individuals to join our team!