University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PBX Operator Supervisor
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Under general supervisions, oversees activities of Call Center / PBX personnel in providing communication services to the Hospital. Provides training to PBX personnel, prepares work schedules, conducts annual evaluations, and ensures 24 hour coverage for the telephone and paging systems. #CB
1. Highly effective oral communication skills, ability to speak English clearly.
2. Ability to work under pressure and handle emergency situations.
3. Knowledge of or ability to learn operation of PBX Communication System.
4. Bilingual English/Spanish.
5. Knowledge or experience with Windows software
6. Some knowledge of Medical Terminology
Two years PBX or comparable call center and/or high volume telephone experience required.
Two years of experience in a progressive leadership/supervisory role required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
Education and Training:
High School diploma or equivalent required.