University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Performs wide range of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, MRI procedures, on patients of varying ages, completes all associated tasks and responsibilities necessary to manage patient care needs while patient is in Department for procedures. Assists in the development and the monitoring of department specific systems and in the coordination of activities that improve the quality of patient care in the Diagnostic Imaging Department.
1. Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
2. Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
3. Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
4. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a MRI Technologist.
5. Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
A. Work Experience:
Two years experience performing a wide variety of MRI procedures under supervision of qualified MRI Technologists preferred, or documented training received in Hospital MRI Department.
ARRT (R) Radiography required; ARRT MRI preferred, CPR Certified.
C. Education and Training:
Graduate of accredited Radiologic Technologist school. Training received for MRI in hospital setting