University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Technologist, East - Part-Time (Evening)
at University Medical Center of El Paso
The Medical Technologist is responsible for providing timely and reliable test results used by physicians to diagnose and treat disease based on a high level of analytical knowledge and technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of pre-analytical, analytical and post analytical phases of clinical laboratory testing.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Life Sciences.
- Language and communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Organization skills.
- Time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Promote teamwork.
- Embrace continual change.
0 -1 year of experience as a Medical Technologist.
Medical Laboratory Scientist, MLS (ASCP) preferred.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Medical Technology or related discipline for Medical Technologist required.