University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Performs work activities related to Hospital plumbing systems, medical gas systems, and domestic/fire sprinkling systems. Observes safety rules and wears protective gear and equipment.#CB
1. Knowledge of standard codes applicable to healthcare facilities.
2. Knowledgeable of life safety codes, NFPA and ADA requirements and specifications.
3. General knowledge of use of personal computers.
4. Ability to read, write, and speak English.
5. Ability to make mathematical calculations and follow detailed written and oral instructions.
6. Knowledgeable and understands what MSDS information is and how it''s to be used.
7. Must be thoroughly familiar with tools and methods of trade.
A. Work Experience
Two years plumbing experience
Texas Journeyman Plumbing License
C. Education and Training
High School Diploma or equivalent