University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C) East
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Provides direct primary health care services to patients according to standardized protocols by Medical Director. Identifies and manages uncomplicated disease processes according to written protocols. Utilizes knowledge of professional nursing practice based on scientific principles, and nursing standards.
1. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
2. Effective oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to remain flexible and positive in stressful situations.
4. Effective assessment, evaluation and resolution skills.
5. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience:
One year of Nurse Practitioner experience preferred.
1. Advanced Certified Nurse Practitioner from The National Certification Corp. or other body accredited by the Texas Board of Nursing.
2. Current CPR required.
C. Education and Training:
Masters level Nurse Practitioner.