University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Performs wide range of CT procedures on patients of varying ages, completes all associated tasks and responsibilities necessary to manage patient care needs while patient is in Department for procedures. Assists in the development and the monitoring of department specific systems and in the coordination of activities that improve the quality of patient care in the Department.#CB
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a CT Technologist.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
One year of experience performing a wide variety of CT or Imaging procedures preferred; preferably in a hospital setting.
Medical Radiography Technologist (MRT) required.
ARRT (R) required.
Current CPR training required.
Education and Training:
Associate’s degree of Applied Sciences in Radiology required.