University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinic Supervisor (Neuro Clinic)
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Provides professional nursing services to patients utilizing components of the nursing process, which include: assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Utilizes knowledge of professional nursing practice in providing age appropriate patient care based on scientific principles, nursing standards of practice, and standards of care for specific patient populations. Responsible for the direct supervision of the assigned Associates and for clinical support direction of patient care and treatment. This may include and is not limited too, coordination of care and assistance to employees who become ill or are injured on the position; hospital-wide immunizations/inoculations to prevent spread of communicable diseases; monitoring employee health to protect patients and employees; provision of nursing care/health service/education and guidance for hospital employees, and coordination of care for all outpatient clinic patients. Assures compliance with standards, policies and requirements of regulatory agencies and delivery of appropriate clinical services to all patients. #CB
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Effective oral and written, communication skills.
- Effective supervisory skills.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Effective assessment, evaluation, and resolution skills.
- One year of experience in a lead/supervisory capacity required.
1. Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Texas.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.