University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant-IMCU (Full-Time) NIGHT SHIFT
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Performs nursing assistant duties under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
1. Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
3. Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of nursing assistant.
4. Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
5. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
A. Work Experience
One year experience as a Nursing Assistant preferred.
Current Texas Certified Nursing Assistant and current CPR Certification required.
Current CPR Certification
C. Education and Training
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Completion of a state approved nursing assistant training program.