University Medical Center of El Paso
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AOD / PRN (ROTATING SHIFTS)
at University Medical Center of El Paso
Coordinates and supervises the administration of patient care and hospital systems for a designated shift. Responsible for overall functioning of human and material resources on the assigned shift.
1. Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
3. Ability to foster and facilitate working relationships and teams.
4. Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict.
5. Ability to analyze, evaluate and solve problems.
6. Ability to apply knowledge to work place issues.
7. Ability to effectively resolve complex systems issues.
8. Skill in the use of computer systems and related software applications.
A. Work Experience
Three years of experience as a Registered Nurse required, preferably in Critical Care or the Emergency Department. Previous management experience preferred.
Current Texas or compact Registered Nurse license to practice in the state of Texas.
Current CPR training required.
ACLS and PALS obtained within 6 months of being in the position.
C. Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in Nursing required.