United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN OR NURSE
at United Surgical Partners International Inc (USPI)
- Understands the Mission Statement of North Central Surgical Center and carries out that Mission
- Determines data collection based on the patient''s condition or needs as related to the proposed interventions
- Addresses the physiological, psychological, socio-cultural and spirital needs/responses of the patient.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and fexibility as job priorities change.
- Demonstrates a positive can do attitude
- Work is accurate and complete
- Demonstrates knowledge and follows AORN standards
- Functions as a team member
- Completes intital and annual competencies as required.
- Maiintains licenses and certifications.
- Adheres to dress code, attemdamce punctuality, meal break and rest periods
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and concisley
- Attends required department and hospital meetings.
- Assumes responsibilit for continuing education requrements
- - Graduate of accredited school or professional nursing.
- - Three (1) years experience in surgery.
- - Current Texas RN License
- - BLS, ACLS and PALS required
- - CNOR preferred
- - Critical thinking skills.
- - Excellent communication skills with staff, physicians, patients and families.
- Knowledgeable of hospital policies and procedures specific to the operating room.
- Clinically proficient in OR nursing skills, demonstrating knowledge of the developmental needs of the pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.