Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dual Catering Sales Manager Hilton Garden Inn & Homewood Suites
at Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Catering Sales Manager will:
- Establishes client base of organizations, associations, social and corporate businesses through direct outside and inside sales effort for the purpose of securing business for the hotel to ensure that predetermined revenue expectations are met or exceeded.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order to produce additional business.
- Actively solicits new business through telemarketing, cold calling, referrals, and market blitzes.
- Conducts tours of the hotel and banquet facilities and exposes clients to facilities and services; entertains qualified potential clients.
- Provides leads to the sales department and other properties within the portfolio.
- Negotiates food and beverage prices, meeting room rental, room rates, and other hotel services.
- Perform research and development of potential catering markets. Attends weekly Sales and Marketing Meetings.
- Meets with prospective meeting planners for site inspections, to discuss various set-up arrangements, menus, and any last minute changes; and to up-sell customers on menu selections, break times, etc.
- Calls on tentative bookings one month in advance, with emphasis on confirming and finalizing bookings.