Texas Western Hospitality
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Texas Western Hospitality
Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging from select service and full service to extended stays. We build and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton, and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona, North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several properties currently under construction, which will be opening in the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
The Dishwasher operates and maintains cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Wash and disinfect kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and equipment. Ensure clean wares are stored in appropriate areas.
- Use detergent, rinsing, and sanitizing chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to clean dishes.
- Inspect, pull, and stack cleaned items, send soiled items back for re-scrubbing and re-washing.
- Rack and spray all racked items with hot water to loosen and remove food residue. Sort, soak and wash/re-wash silverware.
- Breakdown of dirty bus tubs.
- Empty and maintain trashcans and dumpster area.
- Clean, sweep and mop all areas in assigned departments. Dispose of glass in the proper containers.
- Break down cardboard boxes and place them and other recyclables in the recycle bin.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Protect company assets.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Follows company policies and procedures.