Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Shop Technician
Job Reference #: 11262137
|Diesel Shop Technician|
Employment Type: Full Time - US Citizen or Green Card
Employment Type: Full Time Perm
Compensation: Base salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
· 2 years of on the job experience with Diesel Engines, including CAT, Detroit, MTU, Cummins or others
· 2 years of on the job experience with complete engine rebuilds (must have rebuilt engines from the block)
· 2 years of on the job experience with High Horse Power Diesel or Natural Gas engines, (30 Liter and up)
· Experience providing technical advice and coaching to more junior technicians (preferred)
· Candidate must meet all eligibility requirements to drive a Company Service vehicle, including but not limited to:
· Must have a current, valid driver's license issued by the state in which they reside.
· Must have current motor vehicle liability insurance.
· No convictions for any driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs charges (DUI) within prior 5 years.
· No greater than three (3) moving violations within prior 12 month period.
· No greater than 2 avoidable accidents on MVR within prior 3 years.
· Candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug testing and meet all physical requirements for the position
Education, Licenses or Certifications
· Vocational diploma from relevant technical institution
· Locally valid driving permit (Preferred)