Sierra West Airlines
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Flight Crew Coordinator
at Sierra West Airlines
Job Reference #: 243
|Title:||Flight Crew Coordinator|
- Supply direct support to Director of Operations.
- Serve as liaison between Director of Operations and pilot group.
- Schedule and facilitate local team meetings.
- Collaborate with the executive management team in the development and execution of strategic plans.
- Perform duties as a flight crewmember when properly qualified in the aircraft.
- Assist with training as required by DO.
- Assume other special activities and responsibilities as directed by DO.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business, or related field preferred. Equivalent experience can be substituted.
- Knowledge of safety and compliance laws, regulations, and standards including FAR’s.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Travel will be required.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Full-time position: ELP based
- Health Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- 401k Matching
- Vacation Accrual