Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Liaison RN LVN PT OT RT $5K BONUS Full Time
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Job Reference #: 11870
Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Highlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, a Vibra Healthcare managed facility, is West Texas' premier physical rehabilitation facility. Located in El Paso, TX, our beautiful facility is peaceful, welcoming, and family friendly. We are CARF certified (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) in both comprehensive rehabilitation and brain injury rehabilitation and our staff is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of care experience possible.
Highlands Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Clinical Liaison - RN LVN OT RT PT to join our team!
Responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing eRehab or LTRAX assessments, and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation and occasional overnight travel is required. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts as well as those of their team members.
Contact Stacey for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-713-7541.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Respiratory Therapist or Physical Therapist in the state of employment required.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Previous clinical screening experience is preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staffs as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed.
- Ability to complete the clinical screens accurately and thoroughly within established timeframes with demonstrated clinical expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Ability to compute statistics and complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Please complete an online application!