Medix Staffing Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
at Medix Staffing Solutions
This is a Customer Service Representative opportunity with a leading healthcare company. This opportunity is a great way for you to grow in the healthcare field, and to gain great professional experience! They are looking for individuals who are team players and are looking to grow with a great company!
Job TItle: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Job Summary : The main function of a call center/customer service specialist is to interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints. A typical customer service specialist is responsible for determining the client's issue, offer possible solutions or providing follow-up as needed. Customer service agents may be inbound, outbound or a combination of both.
Pay offered for Job Title: $14.00/hr (Part-Time)
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative:
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills in Spanish and English
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Computer applications, such as MS Outlook or data entry software
- High school diploma or GED
Medix is dedicated to positively impacting lives every day. Since 2001, we have made it our mission to be the leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Healthcare, Scientific, and Information Technology industries.
Our dedicated recruiters are here to help you to find and secure just the right opportunity. We take the time to learn about you, your skills, your interests, and your career goals, and then match you with the jobs and companies that best suit your needs. Whether you are looking for contract, contract-to-hire, or direct hire positions, we can help you to find the meaningful and gratifying work that you've been looking for. Let Medix be your partner as you move your career forward. Contact us today!
Once you have been a contract employee of Medix for 30 days, you become eligible for our Benefits Program. Should you elect to enroll, there are three levels of medical coverage to choose from, supplemental dental plans and term plans as well as the option to enroll your spouse and/or children. You can select the best combination that best suits your needs.
As a contract employee with Medix, you can choose to enroll in our Benefits Program during your eligibility period and enjoy:
- Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan
- Two different fixed indemnity plan add-ons
- Major Medical Plans, including 1 HSA Plan
- Short-term disability
- Life and AD&D
This year's recipient of the Business Ledger's 'Entrepreneurial Excellence Growth Award'
Join our network of talented professionals!
Reference number: 90182