LMI Government Consulting
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tactical Infrastructure Data Analyst
at LMI Government Consulting
- Job ID
- # of Openings
LMI seeks a mid to senior level analyst to support a federal program management office in El Paso, TX. Join our team of collaborative self-starters focused on delivering practical and efficient solutions to help our client keep U.S. borders safe and facilitate trade and travel. As part of our high-performing team, you will augment our vital work to provide “eyes and ears” technology to protect our nation.
The Tactical Infrastructure Data Analyst provides a variety of support for the majority of systems the Border Wall Systems Program Management Office (PMO) uses, including but not limited to the Facilities and Infrastructure Tracking Tool (FITT), TRIRIGA, and the Work Management System (WMS.) This position enters new data into various systems as needed, creates recurring and ad-hoc systems reports, and performs quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) on various existing data, working with Project Managers and Analysts to resolve discrepancies. The Data Tech also assists with data searches and maintains a library of systems-related policies and procedures.
- Ability to pass a government background investigation, including financial, criminal, residential, educational, foreign affiliation, prohibited substance abuse, and employment verifications; active U.S. Customs and Border Protection background investigation preferred. Please note that only U.S. citizens are eligible for a suitability determination.
- Previous work with CBP’s Integrated Fixed Tower (IFT), Remove Video Surveillance Systems (RVSS), Mobile and Agent-Centric Systems (MACS), and/or Field Surveillance Services (FSS) portfolios is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience and a Master’s degree in business, management, or information technology (IT); or 12+ years and a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with using data analytics tools (e.g., Tableau, Microsoft Power BI) to create dashboards and balanced scorecards summarizing organizational performance.
- Expertise in building and cleaning databases from multiple data sources, combining cost and performance information.
- Experience with developing queries for routine data requests and reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- A true team player who maintains a positive attitude in a dynamic environment.