Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Team Leader
at James Avery
In this role, you will be assisting Store Management with in-store supervision including directing personnel as well as providing effective leadership to all associates. You will also be utilizing your customer service skills by delivering the highest level of customer service in all areas.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Greeting and assisting guests in selection and purchase of merchandise.
- Resolving guest issues effectively.
- Keeping supervisor informed of product, guest, and/or personnel issues.
- Monitoring and approving guest’s returns in accordance with retail policies.
- Monitoring associates guest service levels, providing feedback as needed.
- Performing leadership responsibilities for store opening and closing duties.
- Become fully trained to operate service equipment including in our Product Care Area.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- High school degree or equivalent with a minimum 1 year retail or customer service experience is preferred or equivalent education/experience. Previous supervisory experience is preferred.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as an alcohol and illegal drug screen.