Hyatt Place El Paso Airport
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hyatt Place El Paso Airport
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1334228
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. Any you are the key to bringing it to life.
Laundry Attendant's contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Laundry Attendant creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for processing hotel and guest laundry, including pressing, sorting and folding. Laundry Attendants use commercial pressing and folding equipment and are responsible for programming and logging of their operations.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Discover how perfectly a hotel can fit your lifestyle. Hyatt Place. It's so you™.
- Prior laundry experience required
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position
- Must be able to multi-task
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and move moderate distances
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment