Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
As the Regional Manager, you will be responsible for helping us build the market, grow our business and people, and ensure restaurant operations standards, while encouraging honesty and integrity in all actions.
Plans and directs the daily operating systems of the region in accordance with corporate policies and guidelines with respect to maximizing profits, sales, and maintenance of guest and employee relations.
• Regularly visits units managed to monitor and improve operational efficiency, adherence to HOA standards and guidelines and overall quality of service
• Sets and achieves sales targets and assumes responsibility for cash assets and P&L performance for units managed
• Assumes responsibility for cash, assets, profits and losses of units managed
• Interprets and executes policies and procedures, and ensures they are being upheld at all times
• Conducts market meetings as needed to discuss operation procedures, store promotions, safety, security and training
• Implements marketing and product promotions; ensures new products are rolled out according to standards
• Ensures maximum employee productivity and work quality for all restaurants managed, provides work assignments and manages restaurant staff performance
• Manages and executes all duties pertaining to recruitment, training, development, and retention
• Provides feedback, training and coaching to restaurant management to ensure proper execution of Company plans, programs and standards
• Promotes restaurant development and coaches team members to resolve technical, operational, customer service and people issues
What we’re Looking For:
• 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proven ability to drive initiatives that measure and build sales, traffic and profitability
• Experience developing, managing and leading a diverse workforce
• Must have a passion for food and service excellence
• High attention to detail and focused on getting the job done
• Strong ability to multi task and readily adapt to shifting priorities
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as experience using restaurant systems and reporting tools
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to work flexible hours: opening/closing, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to travel 50% of the time (within and outside of the market)