Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Regular Full-Time
- Property Name
- Plaza Hotel Pioneer Park
- 106 Mills Ave. El Paso Texas 79901 US
Opportunity: Revenue Manager
Maximize room revenue and yield penetration through proper management of room inventories and using analytics and technical knowledge of hotel reservations and front office systems.
Potential Career Path
Area Director – Regional Director – VP Revenue Management
Essential Job Functions
- Control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservations systems and related policies.
- Initiate short and long term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability.
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business.
- Manage, produce and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results.
- Work with the different departments to ensure similar goals, and implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management.
- Communicate with hotel functional leaders to establish a collaborative approach to revenue management.
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- Practice safe work habits.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- College Degree in related discipline and/or prior revenue management experience.
Work Environment and Context
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds, bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
What We Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble - Own It