Gypsum Management and Supply
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gypsum Management and Supply
A 35-year old company, Chaparral Materials is an established building material distributor that has been involved in the window sales/install segment for over 5 years. Chaparral Materials is a subsidiary of Gypsum Management & Supply, Inc., a publicly traded NYSE company with sales exceeding 1.5 billion. For more information about Chaparral Materials, please visit https://chaparralmaterials.com/.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all steps of sales process, including: preparing action plans by accounts and product line, effective search and follow-through of sales leads and new customers
- Identify and execute on opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell
- Establish rapport with customers, building long-term, repeat customer relationships
- Be proficient in product knowledge to assist the customer in buying decisions
- Provide timely and accurate competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity, sales, and pricing
- Gather competitive market and pricing information
- Control sales expenses to meet budget guidelines
- Adhere to company policies and ethics and makes sure that they are communicated to the sales team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience required
- Ability to self-manage is critical, as well extensive experience in all aspects of supplier relationship management.
- Knowledge of building materials and construction industry strongly preferred
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- Paid holidays & vacation days
- Competitive salary with incentive
- Company vehicle
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.