Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
AmeriCredit Field DRM - Zone A
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
?The AmeriCredit Field Dealer Relationship Manager is responsible for service and support of all Non GM franchises dealers and associate GM Financial products. This team member will provide quality customer service by satisfying the business needs of the dealers, manufacturer partners, and GM Financial. This team member's overall responsibility will be to develop dealer relationships that generate contracts and ancillary policies according to GM Financial's established credit risk and profitability models.
- Demonstrate the value proposition of GM Financial to assist the dealer to sell more new and used vehicles.
- Effectively manage and market assigned dealer relationships to achieve all quality, pricing, and volume objectives.
- Support and market all GM Financial / AmeriCredit Products.
- Maintain effective communication with dealers and appropriate internal partners.
- Develop business plans to align with corporate goals.
- Achieve Field DRM key performance criteria.
- Act as a liaison between dealer and FundsNow to resolve any funding issues. Work with the Funding Managers and Team Leaders.
- Analyze dealer-specific data using reporting tools and take appropriate action.
- Identify and resolve dealer issues presenting excessive risk to GM Financial, i.e., portfolio issues, fraud, buy-back, dealer agreement violations, dealer personnel, etc.
- Responsible for collection of monies owed to GM Financial.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of consumer lending policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of dealership operations and indirect auto finance industry.
- Knowledge of marketing and operational trends and tactics.
- Working knowledge of Excel.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Ability to positively motivate, lead, coach and develop others.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously.
- Ability to professionally represent GM Financial.
- Able to meet deadlines and establish objectives.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good business development skills.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Good sales and marketing skills.
- Must be proficient in computer software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Ability to convey information.
- Ability to receive information through oral communication.
- Memory recall.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle (company, personal or rental) for travelling from one work location to another work site or training location.
- Perceive normal speaking levels with or without correction.
- Converse verbally with clients and colleagues.
- Must be able to move around the office to access file cabinets and office machinery.
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 Years successful sales, prior credit underwriting, prior Ancillary preferred
- Subject to stressful situations; some travel required; strong focus on providing quality service to internal and external customers; work a flexible schedule including extended business hours, weekends and holidays; flexible schedule with possibility of working long hours