Glazer's Beer & Beverage
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
General Warehouse Worker - Nights (El Paso)
at Glazer's Beer & Beverage
The General Warehouse Worker - Nights will efficiently and effectively move inbound and outbound product through the warehouse for delivery. This position may be responsible for one or more of the following job duties: Receiving, Stocking, and Loading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive and check in merchandise from in-bound shipments compare to purchase orders or other documents.
- Fill case and bottle orders for products
- Load delivery trucks and other outbound shipments of billed orders
- Restock daily bottle and case inventory sold
- Participate in inventory counts as directed
- Understand and adhere to the safety rules and requirements in the workplace
- Ensure warehouse equipment service needs, safety needs, workplace accidents, and other safety issues are reported promptly
- Attend safety meetings; take safety classes, as needed
- Responsible for filling out equipment report before usage
- Responsible for meeting operational efficiency goals and benchmarks
- Operate other warehouse equipment, as needed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalency; or an equivalent combination of education and experience • Operate a forklift or other warehouse equipment safely
- Plus 6 months of experience
- Operate other warehouse equipment safely
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
“Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.”
Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please email email@example.com (for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).