General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Project Manager
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Program Management
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
This position is not yet funded!
GDIT is Hiring a Project Manager to support IT Low Voltage Initial Outfitting at Ft Bliss in El Paso, Texas. This person will be is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities. GDIT’s 35,000 employees are on the ground, beside our clients, in the lab and everywhere in-between offering technology transformation, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. Join our team today!
- Provide overall technical, managerial, and administrative direction for medical communications infrastructure and low voltage systems outfitting project in El Paso, TX.
- Work with the lead systems engineer to lead/support a team in the planning and execution of procurement, installation, testing, and support of the RMF authorization effort of five major medical systems to include:
Way Finding System, Q-Flow
Real Time Location System (RTLS) with RFID
Temperature Sensitive Monitoring system (TSMP), Rees
Automated Pharmacy Dispensing System, Omnicell
Nurse-Call/Clinical Communications System, Vocera
Use clear understanding of DoD SEP and JSN code and nomenclature.
- Systems integration
- FMR creation and collection of artifacts
- Equipment planning
- Equipment purchasing
- Installation, testing, and training
- Transition and activation
- The lead systems engineer will facilitate IA accreditation to RMF standards of all systems procured. This position, PM, will ensure he/she is informed and supported to be successful in this process.
- Manage the overall project timeline taking direct input from the lead systems engineer on IT planning and IA/RMF activities. Coordinate this project schedule with the hew hospital’s project integrated master schedule.
- Use MS Project and Visio as primary management tools.
- Support the team in determining and analyzing network infrastructure components ensuring a successful data center relocation and transition effort.
- Ensure the project stays on schedule so that the new facility and staff can meet the healthcare mission upon opening day.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in business management, engineering, computer science, or other related field, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
- 10 years complex project management coordinating stakeholders from differing specialties (i.e., construction firm, building owner, OEMs, designers, outfitters)
- PMP preferred
- MS Project – Initial development and continuous use/coordination throughout execution
- Visio 2016 or greater
- Revit 2018 or greater
- Working alongside construction contractor during new construction
- Similar Federal, DoD and/or Army projects
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Requires background check and the following (current CAC holders preferred):
- Required National Agency Check with Local & Credit (NACLC)
- Requires appropriate base certifications and background check to obtain a Common Access Card (CAC)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.