Fresquez Concessions Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Crew Member/Runner-El Paso
at Fresquez Concessions Inc.
Summary/Objective: "Doing business with integrity while serving our guests exceptionally."
Our cashiers are the face of the company. Exceptional customer service skills is integral. Whether you meet the guest in person, drive-thru, car hop, or by phone, you will kindly greet the guest, take their order, fill drinks, accept payment, and put orders together. Cashiers are also responsible for maintaining a clean lobby area, filling straws, napkins, condiments, sweeping and mopping, and wiping down tables and drink stations. Menu knowledge is important, as is effective listening, speaking, and communication skills. Sensitivity to guests’ individual needs is a must.
- In charge of keeping the store stocked and rotating and organizing products
- Communicate with concourse A person in charge to let him/her know what’s needed
- Keep truck on inventory daily
- Communicate with kitchen crew of what’s needed to be make
- Brings the products from the main kitchen to A concourse
- Run inventory from Carts A and B, the dock, and Car Rental
- Transport supplies from the dock to designated areas
- Sweep and mop dining room and clean dining room tables
- Haul trash to dumpster
- Kitchen cleaning including wash pots and pans
- Excellent time management skills
- Maintain restaurant cleanliness.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Must possess a positive, helpful attitude and work well with other team members.
- Ability to cross-train into Counter/Preparation and Dining Room Attendant positions
- Ability to lift 30-40 lbs
- Ability to stand, squat, walk, sit, carry and bend, often for long periods of time
- Must be able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, other personnel, and visitors.
- Be willing to follow direction and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks; ability to handle high stress situations, ambiguity, and changing priorities
- Good independent judgment/decision making skills, and excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional internal and external customer service and employee relation skills
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends as requested by management
This job operates in a busy restaurant environment. This role routinely uses restaurant equipment and appliances. Employees in this role are frequently exposed to hot water, potentially slippery floors, garbage disposals and cleaning chemicals. Noise level is moderate to loud.
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle, prioritize, and complete tasks and demands in a professional and timely manner and seek guidance as appropriate.
Physical or Environmental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
This position requires constant standing. All positions may require constant, frequent, or occasional: standing, walking, lifting, sitting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, eye/hand/foot coordination. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly position. Scheduled hours vary by restaurant needs, including necessary adjustments made during high and low seasonal changes. Typical days and hours of work for this position are Monday-Sunday 4am-10pm or later (varying shifts). Other days/hours and holidays required as needed or assigned.
Knowledge and understanding of relevant food safety and sanitation laws, principles, procedures, and practices.
Ability to read and comprehend primary language spoken at the work location.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Satisfactory completion of a background check in accordance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business rules and technical procedures.
Ability to clearly and effectively communicate information and respond to questions from management and team members.
Other (Secondary) Responsibilities:
Assist with other restaurant functions including other assigned duties as needed. Must be able to fill in as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fresquez, Inc., Fresquez Concessions, Inc., NM Restaurant Investors Inc. DBA Village Inn, and LF Operations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.