El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, is responsible for reviewing, compiling, maintaining, and reporting of financial data, financial analysis, and the preparation of financial statements. Responsible for all aspects of designing and creating financial analyses. Develops and maintains a level of knowledge on all relevant data systems used by EPCH.
- Financial analysis capabilities and technical skills.
- Knowledge of all standard accounting operating procedures and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Knowledge of accounting systems.
- Detail oriented with ability to sustain multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and intrapersonal skills. Ability to communicate efficiently with leaders, peers and other employees of EPCH.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Knowledge of healthcare a plus.
- Time management skills.
Five years progressively accounting experience required. Specific experience related to hospital financial accounting preferred.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related Business Field. CPA or Master’s degree preferred