El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN ED - FT Mid-days
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for patients based on established clinical nursing practice standards. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Supports the organization’s vision and mission. Utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience
- Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas
- Current CPR Certification
- ACLS and PALS within 6 months
- NRP within one year
- TNCC within one year
- ENPC within one and a half years
- STABLE preferred
C. Education and Training
- Associate degree in Nursing, BNS preferred.
- Meets unit-specific education requirements.