El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at El Paso Children's Hospital
The Human Resources Recruiter plans, organizes, develops and evaluates effective recruitment and retention programs and strategies to ensure appropriate staffing levels. Responsible for the employment functions, including identifying recruitment markets and strategies, recommending appropriate advertising, facilitating the hiring process from applicant screening and referral to processing/orientation and on-boarding. Analyzes recruitment, retention and employment program effectiveness, develops recommendations and proposals that align with strategic goals. Represents the hospital at external career fairs, internal open houses and other recruiting functions.
- Knowledge of issues affecting health care recruitment and retention.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), critical thinking and follow up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including interviewing skills, personal communication skills, and ability to influence others.
- Strong ability to organize work priorities and meet specific objectives under time constraints. Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be a change agent and influence others.
- Excellent customer service skills. Ability to build and maintain relationships and work with all levels of management and teams.
- Strong team orientation and collaborative style.
- Ability to use independent judgment in guiding, coaching, and instructing staff and leaders
- Ability to promote an inclusive environment and seek ways to integrate differences.
- Ability to analyze and apply judgment in resolving complex problems.
- Excellent computer skills, to include MS Excel, Word, Project, and Power Point.
- Self-motivated, self-learner, initiator, creative and flexible
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
A. Work Experience:
- Three years administrative/professional experience required, of which two years should be within a Human Resources environment preferably in a recruitment role.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of issues relating to recruitment and selection as well as employment law and other Human Resources practices is required.
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) and/or Certified Healthcare Recruiter (CHR) preferred.
C. Education and Training
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or related field required.
- Education requirement may be substituted for additional four years of work related experience.