El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Coordinator RN
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Under the direction of the Director of Quality Management, supports the Hospital’s regulatory compliance for The Joint Commission (TJC) standards and CMS Conditions of Participation (CoPs) and other regulatory agencies. This includes ongoing readiness for accreditation surveys as well as regulatory compliant investigations. Works directly and in conjunction with team leaders, supervisors, managers, and directors to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies. Provides leadership towards achieving compliance, and/or developing suitable alternatives that will meet regulatory requirements aligned with the Hospital’s Mission and Values.
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing and time-management skills
- Able to evaluate and present data to other professionals/non-professionals, including Physicians, in a clear concise manner.
- Understands and utilizes the fundamentals of continuous quality improvement.
- Proficient in the principles of analytical assessment and creative problem solving.
- Has knowledge of hospital systems and organizational relationships.
- Proven experience prioritizing organizational performance improvement efforts.
- Works effectively in teams or alone.
- Experienced in group facilitation techniques.
- Skilled in the use of data management, computer systems and related software applications.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions
A. Work Experience
Two years - Regulatory or Clinical and/or administrative experience in an acute care hospital setting with specific experience related to Joint Commission or CMS regulations/standards.
B. Education and Training
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or Healthcare related field.
Current RN License to practice in the State of Texas.