El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Diagnose, treat, and manage many disorders in children who have metabolic or growth disorders. Diagnose, treat, and manage children who have type one diabetes, growth disorders, intersex disorders, hypoglycemia, and other disorders relating to the adrenal, thyroid, and pituitary glands.
- Effective assessment, evaluation and resolution skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and positive in stressful situations.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
- Bilingual preferred (English/Spanish)
A. Work Experience:
Minimum of 3 years related experience and/or training.
Current Board Certification or Board Eligibility in the specialty of planned clinical activity.
Current license to practice medicine in the state of Texas.
Current specialty specific cardiopulmonary resuscitation by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross;
C. Education and Training
Completion of a four-year M.D. degree program and medical residency.
Completion of a ACGME approved (or equivalent) post-graduate training in Endocrinology followed by successful completion of an accredited fellowship program in Pediatric Endocrinology.