El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead Rad Tech-Rotating
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Performs wide range of Diagnostic X-Ray procedures on patients of varying ages, completes all associated tasks and responsibilities necessary to manage patient care needs while patient is in department for procedures. Assists in the development and the monitoring of department specific systems and in the coordination of activities that improve the quality of patient care in Diagnostic Imaging Services. Manages and completes all duties of respective assigned specialty, Fluoroscopy , protective devices or equipment, Quality Assurance, Clinical Coordinator, or Radiation Monitor Quality Assurance. Fostering teamwork and a positive, professional atmosphere.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of a Diagnostic Radiology Technologist.
- Ability to utilize computers for documentation purposes.
- Five years staff radiology technologist experience or certification in specialty area.
- Highly experienced and trained in specialty area of Diagnostic Radiology, ie; Protective Device/Equipment, Radiation Monitor Quality Assurance, or Clinical Coordinator
Texas Certified Medical Radiological Technologist, M.R.T.,ARRT Radiography required; CPR Certified.
Education and Training:
- Graduate of accredited radiological technologist program.
- High school required