El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Receives all customers in a pleasant professional and efficient manner. Verifies that patient and procedure information to include appropriate diagnosis for procedure has been provided. Conduct patient interviews for exchange of pertinent procedure information. Explains department and hospital policies and procedures to patients, visitors, or physicians. Ensures that accurate Diagnostic Imaging patient records and files are maintained. Efficiently distributes procedure results to referring clinicians. Maintains consistent and accurate communication of all daily processes to all customers.
1. Understanding of basic PC Applications, preferred.
2. Strong customer orientation. Responsive to Customer issues with strong follow-through
3. Detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced production environment.
4. Self-motivated, self-learner, initiator, creative and flexible.
5. Ability to exercise independent judgment and function under limited administrative supervision.
6. Skill in establishing and maintain effective working relationships with all associates and customers.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
A. Work Experience:
One year clerical work experience.
High School Graduate or equivalent.