El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA - Pediatrics FT Nights
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Performs Nursing Assistant duties under the direct training of a Registered Nurse.
- Possess effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Technically competent in tasks within the scope of practice of nursing assistant.
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
A. Work Experience
One year experience as a Nursing Assistant, preferably in an acute-care setting preferred.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant
C. Education and Training
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of approved educational program for nursing assistant or equivalent educational experience.