El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Research Associate
at El Paso Children's Hospital
The Clinical Research Associate (CRA) is a Research Administration Office team member responsible for assisting with the planning and implementation of clinical research studies including oversight of registry and biology trials. They work closely with members of the research team to ensure protocol expectations are executed, and that the scientific integrity of data is of highest quality according to the Children’s Oncology Group (COG) guidelines.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Present findings clearly and concisely and possesses effective oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses effective interpersonal relationship skills.
- Knowledgeable with standardized office equipment and equipment typically utilized in conducting research activities.
- Ability to track and maintain computer databases and statistics, using computer software related to word processing, spreadsheets, and databases,
- Experience related to research with knowledge of research principals, methodologies and study analysis.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels and general public.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend English at a level necessary to follow written and oral instructions and safety precautions.
A. Work Experience
Five (5) years experience in research or other relevant research experience.
Current CRA certification or obtain within 6 months of hire.
C. Education and Training
Bachelor of Science in a related field.