El Paso Children's Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at El Paso Children's Hospital
Under the direction of the Controller or CFO, assumes responsibility for assisting in managing the business and financial affairs of the El Paso Children’s Hospital (EPCH) including assisting in the oversight of revenue cycle and financial operations including the areas of Patient Access and Patient Financial Services. Collaborates with University Medical Center (UMC) Fiscal and Revenue Cycle departments to assure revenue integrity and reconciliation, budgeting, decision support, financial planning and business intelligence needs.
- Demonstrated experience working with financial systems, including operations, budgeting and analysis, statistics, forecasting and modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to use sophisticated conceptual, numerical, analytical and statistical skills to solve complex, unique financial problems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of data processing concepts, use of microcomputers and spreadsheet software. Sophisticated computer-modeling skills.
- A professional approach to work including a strong sense of responsibility for assigned duties.
Five years of leadership/management experience with an extensive background in finance or decision support department required. Experience in a healthcare setting highly preferred.
Certified Public Accountant preferred.
Education and Training:
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Master’s Degree preferred