Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Specialist Tier I
CORDEV, Inc. is a privately held small business providing Information Technology and Telecommunication Support Services to the U.S. government and commercial clients. We are committed to providing quality products and services that continually meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. CORDEV offers competitive salaries and the following full range of benefits:
- Medical and Prescription insurance (Cigna)
- Dental insurance (Ameritas)
- Vision coverage (EyeMed)
- Group and/or Voluntary/Additional Life insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 10 Paid Holidays per year
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan (Fidelity Investments)
This Help Desk Specialist will perform Tier I troubleshooting from a centralized help desk by remotely diagnosing and resolving computer problems. Duties include:
- tracking and escalating unresolved help desk tickets
- retrieving telecommunications work orders
- documenting actions taken and materials used for telecommunications service requests and trouble tickets
- changing user passwords, creating new accounts, and clearing print jobs
- updating cable records and documenting telephone moves, adds, and changes
This position requires at least three (3) years of experience with Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, and Exchange. Experience with service management software including K&R’s Telephone Management System (TMS) and BMC Remedy AR is useful.
Must possess baseline and computing environment certifications for IAT Level II in accordance with DOD 8570. M, such as: CompTIA Security+ ce or CCNA Security.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) on Microsoft Client
CORDEV, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- CompTIA Hardware, Operating Systems, Networking, and Security
- Windows 7, Configuring
- Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Configuring Windows 8.1
- Supporting Windows 8.1
Must be able to obtain and maintain eligibility for a government Secret security clearance