Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Burnett Specialists
Job Reference # : 70-109421-19EG
Position Summary for Returns Associate
We have an immediate need for your ware house skills. East side call center is looking for Returns Associates to add to their team. Your supervisor is eager to show you the ropes and value you for a job well done. Business casual environment.
Responsibilities for Returns Associate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
• Opens and sorts numerous boxes (includes removing required documentation from outside of boxes)
• Sort plastic, cardboard, foam and paper into different bins/conveyors for recycling or disposal
• Remove items from conveyors and sort based on pictures and/or training
• Palletizes and removes empty boxes & foam containers from area
• Completes shipping/receiving paperwork
• Handles and records all products to company requirement and standards
• Visually inspects products for defects, issues or cosmetic failures
• Follows instructions to perform pre-determined tests on products
• Physically move product throughout the Returns floor as needed
• Unload inbound boxes from trucks and/or pallets
• Build boxes for packing
• Use of electric or manual pallet jack
• Ensure that production and quality standards are met by verifying the tracking numbers and warranty information for products
Qualifications for Returns Associate
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
• One year previous experience using a computer
Working hours are 4:00 pm to 2:30 am Mon to Thurs. Fri as
Must have safety glasses
Compensation & Benefits for Returns Associate
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Position Type for Returns Associate
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Ernie Garcia.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: