Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Burnett Specialists
Job Reference # : 70-111089-19LM
Position Summary for Recruiter
Become a vital part of this highly respected company. West El Paso company is looking for an experience Recruiter to add to their team. In the very important role of Recruiter, you will be responsible for recruiting top quality talent and enhancing workforce productivity.
Responsibilities for Recruiter
Essential Job Functions
• Prepares and post job advertisements/postings for newspaper,PC Recruiter (Intranet), and internet job Boards (i.e. LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed, Monster) and other recruiting sources.
• Lead creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each assigned position, managing logistics with hiring managers and assuring a positive candidate experience.
• Organize the appearance and represent the company at job/career fairs.
• Handle any incoming job inquiries.
• Prepares calendars, tracking systems and statistical reports relating to employment activity (i.e. days to fill, turnover, cost per hire, recruitment agency costs, etc.).
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers.
• Create a positive applicant experience that contributes to our company's reputation as an employer of choice.
• Build candidate pools to proactively meet hiring managers' needs utilizing multiple sources.
• Interview, assess and qualify potential candidates compared to established employment requirements.
• Partner with hiring managers to determine fair and equitable compensation for new hires.
• Create Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for recruiting.
• Request temporary employees from staffing agencies via the requisitions process, by different departments.
• Perform data entry in the Onboarding & Recruiting UltiPro modules.
• Create bi-weekly reports on recruiting and onboarding efforts.
• Providing an exceptional experience to both our internal business partner and candidates alike.
• Treat the sensitive personal data with the highest integrity and with strict confidentiality.
Qualifications for Recruiter
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum of three years of full lifecycle recruiting experience required.
• Strong knowledge of applicant tracking systems and software required.
• An expert level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components.
• Maintain strong relationships with all “customers” including candidates, hiring managers and business partners.
• Have a well-developed network of candidates and/or the skills to build the network quickly and comprehensively.
• Solid understanding of the talent market (e.g., where to find particular skills, salary expectations of those with similar skills, etc.).
• Ability to track key performance metrics.
• Help drive Recruiting initiatives, including diversity and university relations.
• Bi-Lingual a plus.
$15 to $20 DOE
Compensation & Benefits for Recruiter
•Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
oPaid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
oMedical, dental, and vision insurance
oShort and Long Term Disability
o401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Recruiter
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Laura Mora.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: