Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Material Handler/Raw Materials
at Burnett Specialists
Job Reference # : 70-106479-19EG
Position Summary for Material Handler/Raw Materials
We have an immediate need for your warehouse skills. East side manufacturing company is looking for a Material Handler to add to their team. Your supervisor is eager to show you the ropes and value you for a job well done. Business casual environment.
Responsibilities for Material Handler/Raw Materials
• Using a powered industrial vehicle (forklift, reach truck, or order picker), transfer material from various locations, including to and from racks, trailers, staging points, relabel areas, and warehouses as needed.
• Using handheld barcode scanner, scan inventory labels on material to ensure inventory accuracy.
• Participate in semi-annual physical inventory process.
• Visually inspect containers and/or boxes for any damage, put into quarantine area in QA, and notify Planner and/or Coordinator.
• Follow established quality system policies and procedures.
• Follow established environmental system policies and procedures.
• Perform all housekeeping duties (Pika-Pika) at various times during shift in all warehouse areas, including maintenance equipment and working area in a neat and orderly condition.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Material Handler/Raw Materials
•High School Diploma or GED
•Must be forklift certified
Monday-Friday, must be flexible to work from 6am-midnite. Some
overtime on weekdays as well as weekends.
Long term possible temp to hire.
Compensation & Benefits for Material Handler/Raw Materials
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Position Type for Material Handler/Raw Materials
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Ernie Garcia.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: