Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Application Analyst III
at Burnett Specialists
Job Reference # : 70-111758-19LIM
Position Summary for Application Analyst III
We have an immediate need for your technical skills. Credit Union in El Paso is looking for an Application Analyst to add to their team. Your supervisor is eager to show you the ropes and value you for a job well done.
Responsibilities for Application Analyst III
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
1. Assumes responsibility for the efficient, effective and accurate performance of Application Support Analyst Position.
2. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective, professional business relations with internal and external members.
3. Assumes responsibility for reporting, software/application installation and maintenance, programming
and data manipulation.
4. Assumes responsibility for reporting, software/application installation and maintenance, light
programming and data manipulation.
5. Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining good communication and coordination with system users.
Qualifications for Application Analyst III
• Understanding of the company's operations and information needs.
• Experience with installing, troubleshooting and configuring software applications.
• Thorough understanding of information systems.
• Thorough knowledge of business software applications such as Microsoft Excel.
• Thorough understanding of programming concepts to include logical process thinking capabilities.
•Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
3–5 years of experience in systems analysis and data manipulation including the following:
•Combination of - 2 years of SQL language and database administration preferred.
•1 year of Crystal Reports experience or similar reporting tool preferred.
•Basic knowledge of scripting language, such as Power Shell or VB Scripting preferable.
•5 plus years of experience systems analysis and data manipulation including the following:
•3 years of SQL language and database administration required.
•3 years of Crystal Reports experience or similar reporting tool preferred.
•Basic knowledge of scripting language, such as Power Shell or VB Scripting preferable. Prefer SharePoint experience.
Compensation & Benefits for Application Analyst III
•Benefits : Full time, permanent employees are eligible for:
oPaid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
oMedical, dental, and vision insurance
oShort and Long Term Disability
o401(k) retirement plans
Position Type for Application Analyst III
If you have questions concerning this position, please contact Laura Mora.
Thank you for choosing Burnett Specialists. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
As the largest employee-owned staffing and placement firm in Texas, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is your top resource for your employment needs. Placing top talent with best-in-class employers all across Texas for more than three decades, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists continues to help Texas careers and companies grow. We are always on the lookout for motivated, energetic individuals to add to our growing team as our organization continues to expand.
Named as an Award of Excellence Winner for nine straight years by the Better Business Bureau, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is consistently recognized for our organizational achievements and for our commitment to the communities we serve.
A regional industry leader for staffing and employment resources since 1974, Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists ranks in the Top 12 Temporary Staffing and/or Placement Firms in the metropolitan areas of Houston, Dallas, Austin, and San Antonio. We are also the 6th largest woman-owned business in Texas.
If you are searching for your next career move, come see what Burnett Specialists / Choice Specialists is all about. We offer a wide variety of specializations and employer connections that showcase your skills and put you in the driver’s seat for your career success: