BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Program Support
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a Logistics/Maintenance Analyst to support our US Army customer. This is an onsite position at Fort Bliss, Texas. Travel to other performance locations CONUS may be required.
- Develop supportability analysis documentation (e.g. Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis (RCM), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)), that provides overall product support for a prototype Army platform
- Anticipate and meet customer needs that cover analysis, data collection, maintenance, repair, and testing
- Compile data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities
- Plan and prepare an Initial Spares and Support Package; support the customer during New Equipment Training and Early User Testing with an initial supply of expendable materiel and critical spare parts necessary to operate and maintain the prototype
- Current DoD security clearance
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze engineering drawings, schematics, flow diagrams, bills of materials and specification sheets for electrical and mechanical equipment
- Proven experience and expertise in preparing Product Support data in accordance with MIL-STD-40051 and SAE-TA-STD-0017