BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integrated Product Support Lead
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Program Support
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking an Integrated Product Support Lead to support our U.S. Army customer. This is an on-site position at Fort Bliss, Texas. Travel to other CONUS performance locations may be required.
- The IPS Lead will lead individualized, product support functional tasks, which are essential to delivering high-quality contract requirements and products on time to our U.S. Government customer. Tasks include performing Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysis (RCM), Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), and Spares and Support Package Plan and Preliminary Maintenance Allocation Chart (PMAC) analysis that lead into a final Supportability Analysis Summary Report for the customer.
- The IPS Lead will supervise and coordinate the work effort of a Technical Writer, Training Course Developer, and Logistics Operations and Maintenance Analyst, in the execution of technical manual(s) development, new equipment training development and delivery, and end-item and components supportability analysis.
- The IPS Lead will supervise all product support operations to ensure documentation requirements meet overall product support for a prototype Army platform
- The IPS Lead will interface with the Government Product Support representative(s) to coordinate formal documentation reviews that are preceded by in-progress reviews (IPRs) and necessary to ensure contract deliverables meet/exceed the customer’s expectations.
- The IPS Lead will participate in Engineering Design Reviews to enhance understanding of designs across all functional efforts and necessary for informing IPS functional tasks.
- The IPS Lead will plan, resource, and implement a comprehensive, integrated strategy to train military and civilian personnel to maximize the effectiveness of the doctrine, manpower and personnel to fight, operate, and maintain the prototype equipment throughout its lifecycle
- The IPS Lead will identify, plan, resource, and implement management actions to support knowledge management of local work products
• A bachelor's degree in a professional engineering field with a minimum of 5 years of specialized experience
• Must possess proven skills in planning, preparing, developing and coordinating logistics and sustainment plans, while executing and evaluating mission parameters
• This job requires a senior level of proficiency to apply significant job related experience
• Current DoD security clearance
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.