BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integrated Master Planner (IMP) / Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS)
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Program Support
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking an Integrated Master Planner/Scheduler to support our U.S. Army customer. This is an onsite position at Fort Bliss, Texas. Travel to other CONUS performance locations may be required.
- Responsible for developing the Fort Bliss program’s Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and Schedule (IMS) to ensure that all activities, events, and milestones are logically linked and fully resourced, supported by analysis such as critical path, schedule risk, and variance analysis.
- The Planner/Scheduler works closely with the Functional Area (FA) Team Leads and Program Manager (PM) to ensure alignment and integration of the IMS with other key program plans and schedules such as the Master Phasing Plan, Critical Path Analysis, High Level Flow (HLF), and detailed schedules below the IMS.
- The Planner/Scheduler will assist in negotiating transitions between FAs regarding technical content and schedules as well as facilitating workaround planning as required.
- The Planner/Scheduler will produce and brief task completion progress reports to the BRTRC PM, internal team members, key executives, and U.S Army customer leadership showing progress against the established IMS.
- The Planner/Scheduler will lead the integration of supplier and partner plans and schedules into the IMS to ensure the whole team is operating to the same rhythm, priorities, and metrics to provide visibility and communicate potential issues to management and engineering.
- The Planner/Scheduler will also serve as the Fort Bliss program’s SharePoint manager necessary to facilitate cross-functional collaboration and cataloging customer deliverables. SharePoint duties will include developing and promulgating site business rules, establishing and managing user permissions, creating site structure, and conducting daily site management. The Planner/Scheduler will monitor user’s business practice compliance and alert the PM of user violations and site vulnerabilities.
- Experience developing and managing Integrated Master Plans/Schedules in MS Project is required.
- BS/BA degree preferred; 4-6 years of experience working with MS Project and SharePoint in a technical discipline
- Current DoD Secret security clearance