BRTRC Federal Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Configuration Management Technician
at BRTRC Federal Solutions
- # of Openings
- Program Support
BRTRC Federal Solutions is seeking a CM Technician to support our US Army customer. This is an onsite position at Fort Bliss, Texas. Travel to other performance locations CONUS may be required.
- Provide the overall configuration management infrastructure and environment to the Integrated Product Support function and platform integration activities
- Develop a CM Plan and system that controls changes to configuration items that compose baselines at given points in time; assign unique identifiers to configuration items and maintain a revision tracker across Logistics, Engineering Design, and Network Engineering
- Evaluate performed processes and work products against process descriptions, standards and procedures
- Ensure that planned processes are implemented to the project and satisfy the requirements of the project and organizational policies
- Work closely with technical design package contributors to release baselines for Design Reviews, internal use, and for delivery to the customer
- Track and control changes to work products by establishing and maintaining records
- Perform configuration audits to maintain integrity of configuration baselines
- Facilitate the collaboration and sharing of program information and work products
- Using a Sharepoint or other knowledge management system, create, share, use and manage program deliverables and work products
- Bachelor's degree and/or minimum of five years of experience in configuration documentation, including establishing baselines; Configuration Control; Configuration Status Accounting; and Physical Configuration Audits
- Current DoD security clearance
We offer a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a professional work environment.