Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bridgestone Corporation
- Store Address
- 7240 N Mesa St
- Employee Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Degree Preferred
- High School
- Requisition ID
- US-TX-EL PASO
- Retail Sales
- Business Unit
- Firestone Complete Auto Care
STOP looking for a job and START investing in your career at Firestone Complete Auto Care!
Full and Part-time benefits available from day one- including tool program discounts!
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC operates more than 2,200 stores and employs over 22,000 teammates. Our locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works. We are one of the most trusted automotive care providers - join our team today! Your knowledge is EXACTLY what we need.
An energetic position to provide customer needs in person and on the phone. Use your communication skills to explain warranty options, establish time commitments between technicians and customers, checkout procedures and promotion of products and services.
- Building customer satisfaction & loyalty
- The merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services
- Energetic responsiveness to every customer, on the phone and in the store
- Desire to succeed in a retail environment
- Motivated sales individual
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2-years of consumer retail sales experience
- Must be able to communicate with and assist customers in the areas of sales and complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must complete and maintain all of the current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
- 2-year degree or equivalent
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.