Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Scheduling Support
- # of Openings
- ACC/A3T, ACC/A3J
B3H is a leader in building winning DoD and corporate teams. B3H provides the full spectrum of strategic planning, program management, acquisitions management, systems engineering & integration, cost analysis, training, systems requirements analysis, and instructional system design for the DoD. B3H delivers quality performance with complete government visibility and control. B3H Corporate headquarters are in Shalimar, Florida. The Operations Scheduling Support position will provide in-garrison ACC active duty FS, USAFWC and ASOS Units with functional area support for typical additional duties assigned to squadron operations personnel (Scheduling, Training, Stan/Eval, UPC, UDM, Vault, Armorer, Equipment Management, and UTM). Supports Combat Air Forces (CAF) Fighter Squadron (FS), USAF Warfare Center (USAFWC), and Air Support Operations Squadrons (ASOS) in Air Combat Command (ACC). The operations support functions provide Unit Operations Scheduling, Operations Training, Standardizations & Evaluations (Stan/Eval), Unit Programs Coordinator (UPC), Unit Deployment Manager (UDM), Vault , Armorer, Equipment Management, and Unit Training Manager (UTM) support. The compliment for each ACC location is listed in Table 5. The focus of work will be done to support FS and USAFWC non-flying additional duties traditionally accomplished by Pilots and Weapons System Officers (WSOs); and ASOS non- mission additional duties traditionally accomplished by Air Liaison Officer (ALO) and Tactical Air Control Party (TACP) specialists. Located at Fort Bliss, TX. This position is for proposal award.
- Coordinate with squadron operations officer, weapons officer, scheduling officer, training officer, aviation resource management (ARM) personnel, and the UDM to build long range schedules that ensure mission qualifications, upgrades, continuation training, exercises, and test requirements are met to fulfill required operations personnel currency and progression standards in accordance with the operations officer priorities.
- Coordinate with squadron leadership to ensure instructor, evaluator, and supervisory position, daily schedule requirements are met.
- Track unit personnel availability (leave, temporary duty, scheduled events) to ensure sufficient operations personnel are available to meet daily schedule requirements.
- Track live, simulated, and academic training requirements to facilitate accurate scheduling as directed by the operations officer. To the maximum extent possible, schedule based on experience to mitigate Operational Risk Management (ORM). Updates will be reported to squadron and wing leadership.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full mission coverage by coordinating with the on duty operations supervisor (Top 3 or equivalent).
- Obtain aircraft/equipment availability data from maintenance (MX) as required.
- Populate and publish via PEX (or other computer database system) unit long and short range ground, academic, flying/terminal control, and simulator training event schedules.
- Comply with operations group, operations officer, and unit chief of scheduling locally developed guidance when building the schedule.
- Assist in determining ground, flight/terminal control, and simulator schedule requirements for initial qualification, mission qualification, upgrades, continuation training and currencies based on syllabus requirements, student progression, aircraft/equipment availability, airspace/range availability, and weather.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to reflect schedule/training changes and/or completion.
- Coordinate with Operations Support Squadron (OSS), and outside agencies as required, to facilitate exercise and special event scheduling requirements (Flag Exercises, Weapons Evaluations, Weapons School Support, etc…).
- Attend airspace/range scheduling meetings for schedule coordination and de-confliction
- Coordinate with the unit operations training, mobility and deployment, and Operations Officer (DO) to arrange a schedule to facilitate mission qualification, upgrade, test, exercises, and continuation training accomplishment to meet required currency and progression standards, in accordance with DO priorities.
- Coordinate with senior squadron leadership on a daily and weekly basis to build long and short range schedules to ensure full coverage of all JTAC, instructor, evaluator, support personnel, and supervisor positions.
- Keep track when JTACs/operations personnel are on leave, temporary duty, have scheduled medical appointments or other scheduling commitments. Contractor will deconflict JTAC/operations personnel schedules and work with squadron leadership to ensure JTACs/operations personnel are available to meet assigned taskings.
- Track daily terminal controls/task eval/academic training requirements and accomplishments to facilitate accurate scheduling as directed by the Operations Officer. To the maximum extent possible, schedule JTACs based on experience to mitigate Operational Risk Management (ORM). Updates will be reported to squadron and Group leadership.
- Facilitate last-minute schedule changes to ensure full coverage by working with the current mission commander/operations supervisor (or equivalent).
- Obtain equipment availability data from support personnel in order to schedule JTACs for training, exercises, simulators, and operations, as required.
- Publish scheduling data for unit long- and short-range ground, academic, terminal control, and simulator training event schedules.
- Comply with ASOG guidance when building the schedule.
- Assist in determining terminal control, ground, and simulator schedule requirements for upgrade, initial qualification, mission qualification, currency, and continuation training based on syllabus requirements, student progression, weather, and daily equipment or training range availability.
- Perform daily updates of scheduling data to compensate for changing conditions and training completion rates.
- Coordinate with Operations Support Squadron (OSS) Plans department, outside agencies/exercise participants and higher headquarters, for example: Warfighter exercises, GREEN FLAG, Weapons School support, for reporting and to facilitate exercise and special event schedule coordination.
- Coordinate with DO and OSS for unit close air support (CAS) temporary duty (TDY) trips.
- Access to Air Force/Army range availability systems to schedule area to meet planned training objectives.
- Assist DO in scheduling lodging and ground transportation at CAS location
- Two (2) years of experience working in a Squadron (FS / ASOS), Group, or Wing scheduling program; or five (5) years of experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron, Group, or Wing training program.
- Two (2) years of experience working with PEX (4.1.1) / TACTICS (4.1.2) or similar proprietary scheduling program.
- Two (2) years of experience working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Secret Clearance.