Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Anthony ISD
1. Must be eligible for employment in the United States.
2. Must be a legal resident of the United States.
3. High School Diploma GED or Work experience.
4. Ability to follow oral and written instructions
5. Must be able to lift up to 50 [fifty] pounds
6. Demonstrates ability to effectively communicate with students, parents and employees
7. Must have 1 year experience
Entry Level Skills/Knowledge:
1. Must have the ability to understand, read, and speak English
2. Must have the ability to get along well with others
3. Must have a valid driver’s license
NOTE: only applications submitted on-line will be considered
Must attach the following with the On-line Employment Application (http://www.anthonyisd.net/departments/hr/employment)
1. Copy of high school diploma or GED equivalent
2. Three letters of reference preferably on letterhead.
3. Applicant must comply with Senate Bill 9 Background Check requirements
Salary Range: Pay Grade MT1 [Hourly Rate]
Location: Custodial Pool[Elementary, Middle or High School]
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please complete all sections of the application including the work history.
The Anthony Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its employment practices or in providing education services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs.
Job Contact Information
Monday, June 10, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)