Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Outside Sales Representative EES – OEM, El Paso, TX
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company and a leading global supplier of communication and security products and electrical and electronic wire and cable. Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards. Please view our video for more information about Anixter.
Anixter offers competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth including a tuition reimbursement. We provide our employees excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401
- As part of the outside sales role, you will be developing new business in the assigned territory, as well as retaining and developing business with existing customers.
- This position is focused on initiating, establishing, and building strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Original Equipment Manufacturers.
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Implement Supply Chain Services
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Our founders developed the Blue Book more than 40 years ago to present the beliefs and ethos that define our business style. While we have grown and changed dramatically since we were established in 1957, one thing has remained constant: our commitment to the values presented in the Blue Book. You can review The Blue Book here.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.